Senior Business Development Executive
Trustap is on the move! We are a well funded, Cork based startup offering an exciting new technology to the ever-growing electronic payments industry. Our unique product shields users from the risks associated with peer to peer transactions by briefly holding payments until both buyer and seller are satisfied with the outcome. Great news for users, terrible news for scammers!!
We recently announced the first of many integrations with key classifieds platforms and are now looking to build on this success by appointing a passionate, ambitious Senior BDE.
You will be focused on winning new business, primarily from vertical marketplace platforms who would benefit from secure peer to peer transactions. You will quickly develop a high level of knowledge about these markets, building relationships and managing your pipeline from lead to close. Your success in this space will influence the growth of your team, with progression opportunities for candidates who display a leadership mentality as well as excellent sales practice.
Applicants for this role should be passionate, creative, and confident in their own ability, but should also be eager to learn from our experienced leadership team. This is a rapidly growing business and we prefer to promote from within, so you should have a hunger for challenges and constantly push your boundaries as we help you progress through the business.
- Take ownership of your revenue line and constantly look beyond your targets.
- Build a great understanding of your market, building solid relationships and becoming the face of Trustap for your segment.
- Confidently demonstrate the benefits of Trustap’s technology in relation to the individual needs of the marketplace. This is not a pushy sales role - we always aim for a win-win!
- Be well versed in the competitive landscape and how to position Trustap against other payment options.
- Take responsibility for your CRM, ensuring data is timely and accurate. Let the CRM write reports so you don’t have to!
- Mentor new starters as the team grows, sharing your knowledge and helping them navigate challenges.
Candidates should have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant B2B sales role.
- Demonstrable success in exceeding targets in a challenging environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a need to be able to pitch confidently at all levels.
- Experience in maintaining a CRM (ideally including pipeline reports).
- A self-motivated, resilient and proactive attitude to your work.
- A second language would be a plus, but not essential.
- Salary of €27k – €32k + €12k OTE
- Equity options in a fast growing FinTech business
- Contributory pension scheme
- Contributory health insurance cover
- Quarterly company party & plenty of social opportunities in between!