Key Account Manager: High Value Transactions
Trustap is on the move! We are a well funded startup offering an exciting new technology to the ever-growing electronic payments industry. Our unique product shields users from the risks associated with peer to peer transactions by briefly holding payments until both buyer and seller are satisfied with the outcome. Great news for users, terrible news for scammers!!
Our transparent, milestone led escrow feature is being adopted as the go to platform for a growing number of businesses who deal in high value transactions. To ensure these key accounts receive an exceptionally high level of service we are looking to appoint a passionate, ambitious Key Account Manager to build this new team around.
You will ingrain yourself into relevant markets within your territory - generating leads, winning business and offering an exceptionally high level of value to the ongoing relationship. We have big plans for the next 12 months and you will be central to Trustap’s continued success!
This role is remote, with occasional international travel as required.
- Develop a high level of expertise in both the payment gateway and HVT markets.
- Own your designated segment of the market - developing an intrinsic knowledge of the ever shifting landscape, the key contacts and market trends and developments.
- Source, pitch and win business through a solution led approach.
- Build strong relationships with your accounts by owning problems and offering highly impactful insight - both product and market based.
- Take responsibility for your CRM, ensuring data is timely and accurate. Let the CRM write reports so you don’t have to!
Candidates should have:
- A minimum 4 years experience in a F2F account management role
- Demonstrable experience of your success in a high growth business (extra points if this was a startup!)
- Experience within HVT markets or payment gateways would be a huge plus, but not essential.
- Top class presentation skills and experience of demonstrating this at C level.
- Equity in a fast growing FinTech business
- Contributory pension scheme
- Contributory health insurance cover
- A budget to choose your own IT equipment
- Quarterly company party & plenty of social opportunities in between!
- Remote work options