Trustap is on the move! We are a well funded startup offering an exciting new technology to the ever-growing electronic payments industry. Our unique product shields users from the risks associated with peer to peer transactions by briefly holding payments until both buyer and seller are satisfied with the outcome. Great news for users, terrible news for scammers!!
We recently announced the first of many integrations with key classifieds platforms and are now looking to build on this success by appointing a passionate, ambitious Product Researcher. You will be responsible for generating and managing crucial insight to influence the evolution of our product. We have big plans for the next 12 months and your role will be central to Trustap’s continued success!
This role is based in Cork, but remote candidates will be considered.
- Conducting competitor analysis including customer journeys, product reviews and performance analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of usage, performance and engagement of our features.
- Hosting focus groups, customer interviews and user research panels, gaining valuable qualitative insights.
- Collating your research into insightful data led reports for the Head of Product and wider leadership team.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders throughout the Trustap team.
Candidates should have:
- A minimum 2 years experience in a similar product research role.
- Demonstrable experience of your success in a fast paced business (extra points if this was a startup!)
- The personality to challenge C level strategy where your experience suggests an alternative route.
- A data driven, highly analytical approach.
- Equity options in a fast growing FinTech business
- Contributory pension scheme
- Contributory health insurance cover
- A budget to choose your own IT equipment
- Quarterly company party & plenty of social opportunities in between!
- Remote work options