Head of Product
Trustap is on the move! We are a well funded startup offering an exciting new technology to the ever-growing electronic payments industry. Our unique product shields users from the risks associated with peer to peer transactions by briefly holding payments until both buyer and seller are satisfied with the outcome. Great news for users, terrible news for scammers!!
We recently announced the first of many integrations with key classifieds platforms and are now looking to build on this success by appointing a passionate, ambitious Head of Product. You will spearhead this critical function, leading the existing team and bringing in great new talent as required. You will be responsible for creating and delivering the product vision and owning the roadmap. We have big plans for the next 12 months and your team will be central to Trustap’s continued success!
This role is based in Cork, but remote candidates will be considered.
- Owning Trustap’s product roadmap, including goals, KPIs and frameworks
- Utilising a combination of data and experience to influence change and bring new ideas to life
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the leadership team.
- Defining priorities and instigating sprints
- Contributing key insights to board reports and internal presentations.
- Look to grow your team in line with our strategy - identifying key roles and attracting, developing and retaining the very best marketing talent.
Candidates should have:
- A minimum 4 years leadership experience in a product management function, ideally within FinTech.
- Experience in developing raw talent into key members of the product team
- Demonstrable experience of your success in a high growth business (extra points if this was a startup!)
- The personality to challenge C level strategy where your experience suggests an alternative route.
- A data driven, highly analytical approach.
- A hands on approach to getting things done. While your team grows you’ll need to ensure all skill gaps are covered.
- Equity in a fast growing FinTech business
- Contributory pension scheme
- Contributory health insurance cover
- A budget to choose your own IT equipment
- Quarterly company party & plenty of social opportunities in between!
- Remote work options