IT-Admin DevOps (m/f/d)
LUMA Vision is a start-up based in Dublin (Ireland) and Munich (Germany) developing cutting edge innovative imaging technologies to significantly advance healthcare and solve global unmet clinical needs. With creativity, passion, and focus, we apply our best-in-class engineering and design capabilities to create new hardware, software, and data science technologies.
IT-Admin DevOps (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, IT system administrator in Munich with a strong interest in DevOps solutions. Our IT infrastructure employs large data storage for our cutting edge imaging data (soon to be a PetaByte company) in conjunction with Cloud operations (Azure), distributed setups (Cloud, VM, on-premise) in different OS configurations. We work on a modern software-defined tech stack using C++20 and GPGPU programming, and automatic package management. Git is used as code-repository and we use a CI pipeline to deploy to multiple platforms automatically.
As an IT-Admin DevOps you work across the whole team to manage operational effectiveness of our IT setup and drive the enhancement of our services both internally as well as external partners. You work with product development to solve challenging problems in DevOps. With your experience you help us navigate the complexity of multiple tools and their interrelations. You love adapting existing and finding new solutions based on challenges at hand.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide technical support to employees, addressing hardware and software issues, assisting with IT inquiries, and troubleshooting effectively.
- Management of external IT partners as well as service partners for integration.
- Manage distributed compute clusters for high performance compute and machine learning tasks, as well as large-scale data storage (>500 TByte).
- VPN and VM and network configuration for access, maintaining optimal performance and security consistent between on-premise and off-premise solutions and multiple sites across Europe.
- Administer user accounts, group policies, and authentication protocols within Office 365 Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, ensuring efficient user management.
- Develop systems/services fully compliant to GDPR and contribute to building up HIPAA compliance for sensitive and confidential patient imaging data management.
- Take ownership for our CI/CT pipelines with deployment on Windows and Linux and package management through Conan.
- Expand our devOps capabilities for both platform software engineering (C++/CUDA) as well as computer vision and machine learning (python, scripting, json).
- Monitor and enforce cybersecurity policies, standards, and practices to ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal security requirements.
- Collaborate with procurement teams to order and deploy IT equipment, including hardware and software, while keeping track of inventory and ensuring timely availability.
What you offer
- Background in system administration, Information technology, computer science or related.
- Strong experience in IT administration with both Windows and Linux including Scripting in Powershell, Bash, Python.
- Previous experience and interest in CI/CT platforms (Jenkins, gitlab-CI), secret stores (e.g. HashiCorp), package management (Conan).
- Experience in virtualization management and container management (e.g. Docker).
- Experience in HW-Integration and driver management (specifically GPUs) is a plus.
- Hands-on mindset with problem-solving skills and strong interest to work self-sufficient.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams that span global operations.
- Technical understanding of complex software and development environments using multiple toolchains, Operating systems, and services both off-site and on-site.
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Working in a start-up developing cutting edge imaging systems improving healthcare.
- Becoming part of a dynamic, multi-national team of highly skilled individuals with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
- A permanent contract with competitive salary in an award-winning start-up.
- Flexible working environment and an international culture as well as a modern office with great public transport connectivity in the center of Munich.
LUMA Vision is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Would you like to become part of our team?
We would love to hear from you and look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter. Please apply for the position at email@example.com
Block C Parkview House,
Beech Hill Office Campus,
Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh,
D04 K5D0, Ireland