Manna Drone Delivery
Manna is currently hiring a Barista Supervisor to join our team in Blanchardstown. The selected Barista /Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of Manna's Heavenly Café.
At Manna, our mission is to improve the world by making lightning-fast suburban deliveries affordable, green, and safe. We design and build our own aviation-grade drones to deliver food, coffee and other items directly from restaurants, centralized kitchens, and local stores to consumers’ homes.
Role in 2 Bullets
- Coordinate all daily cafe operations at our Blanchardstown site.
- Manage a sophisticated order hub, collaborate with the ground support team to prepare and pack food and beverage deliveries whilst dedicating downtime to stock control and other specialized tasks.
- Coordinate day-to-day operations at Manna stores.
- Train and supervise staff, prepare weekly work schedules.
- Ensure coffee and other products are delivered in peak condition via drones.
- Take ownership of in-house product offerings.
- Maintain food safety and quality standards.
- Requisition, stocktake, rotate products, and order new stock as needed.
- Communicate with ops teams and manage internal stakeholders.
- Support the broader team during less busy periods.
- Undertake reasonable ad-hoc ground support projects as required.
Personal Attributes + Key Qualifications Expected for This Role:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a barista.
- Working knowledge of general cafe operations, including people management, cafe offers planning and preparation, food hygiene, and health & safety.
- Proven ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic about taking a hands-on approach and doing whatever it takes to accomplish tasks.
- Highly organized, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks, and effective time management skills.
- Genuine passion for coffee is a must; a love for technology is a bonus.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, fun, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.