Ground Operations Support
Manna Drone Delivery
Manna is looking to build out our Ground Operations team as we scale our service in Northlake, TX. At Manna, we approach everything we do with passion and pride. We live to create unforgettable experiences for everyone who uses our Drone delivery service.
The Ground Operations roles are key to our business, they are fun and dynamic, one day you may be actively involved in supporting the delivery phase near the customer location, and the next day you may be supporting the smooth and safe operations with the flight crew at our base in Pecan Square.
The right candidate will have the confidence and ability to communicate clearly with those on the Flight Ops team, as well as the general public. They will also have the ability to deal with problems in a complex environment while under the time pressure associated with any delivery business.
Access to a car is a requirement for this role, as part of the role will require you to move between different points across the town.
You will be fully trained and supported while you onboard onto the team and learn everything you need to know about Manna Drone and drone delivery.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- You will educate new customers on the process of drone delivery and answer any questions they may have.
- You will provide the flight dispatchers with information about the status of the drone during the flight when the flight path goes beyond 1km.
- You will Inform the flight dispatchers of any changes to the air or ground risk along the flight path
- You will Inform the flight dispatchers of any other drones/UAVs in the operating area
- You will ensure the dropzone remains free of all hazards and that customers do not break any of the safety guidelines during the delivery.
- You will work with the team as a Visual Observer to manage any changes in the ground risk
- You will carry out risk assessments at dropzone based upon the delivery pin and relay any observations back to control.
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES + KEY QUALIFICATIONS EXPECTED FOR THIS ROLE
- You have an interest in Aviation
- You have a genuine desire to work in a fast-paced start-up, where not every day is the same.
- You are great with Customers
- You are an exceptional team player and love working with people in a busy environment
- Your calm under pressure
- You take direction well & love learning