Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer
Axign is an innovative startup at the forefront of revolutionizing the audio industry. We are dedicated to designing and developing cutting-edge audio solutions that push the boundaries of technology, by utilizing a low latency ADC combined with a supreme control loop filter, to have a very low SNR and very fast feedback.
Our team is composed of passionate engineers and professionals who are committed to creating the next generation of audio controllers that redefine audio experiences across various applications.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Embedded Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. As an Embedded Software Engineer at Axign, you will play a pivotal role in the development of our next-generation audio controller. As part of our software team you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing embedded software ranging from bare metal up to higher level application, that powers our advanced audio processing technologies. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of software with hardware components.
You should have a strong embedded µcontroller software foundation with knowledge of, Real Time software development, RTOS concepts, continuous integration, Git version management.
- Master or Bachelor degree in (Embedded) Software Engineering/Computer science, or related studies
- Experience with embedded solutions using microprocessors, RTOS and embedded software design methodologies on µcontroller based platforms.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C and C++ for embedded systems
- Experience in using version management (Git), test driven development using Python and continuous integration (Gitlab)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware interactions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
Why Join Axign:
Opportunity to work on groundbreaking technology that will shape the future of audio experiences.
Collaborative and dynamic startup environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
Work closely with a team of experts who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology.
Professional growth opportunities and a chance to make a significant impact on the company’s success.
This full-time position is based at Axign’s headquarters in Enschede, The Netherlands.
If you are excited about the prospect of contributing to the evolution of audio technology and are ready to take on the challenges of developing next-gen audio controllers, we encourage you to apply. Join us at Axign and be a part of revolutionizing the audio industry. Apply now by sending your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org