Axign is a fabless semiconductor company based in Enschede, The Netherlands, delivering world-class audio Sound Processors to global consumer markets.
We are currently looking for an Application Engineer who can work from system concept, through simulations, towards physical implementation and demo boards/reference designs for our customers. As an application engineer you will be working on new and existing applications of our Sound Processor chips and helping customers to implement them in their application.
This requires a good technical insight in the application and the configuration of our chip, a practical knowhow of implementing a system on a PCB and the ability to do lab measurements to validate the implementation.
You will be working together with colleagues on projects, but are also expected to be able to work independently.
- Preferably MSc in electronic engineering with 0 to 5 years experience
- Alternatively BSc with at least 3 years experience
- Experience in electronic measurements
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink coding/simulations
- Good problem solving skills (figuring out why something is not working, how to improve a design)
- Signal processing background
- Good team player
- Good English language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Altium Designer for PCB design
- PCB design / schematic / layout experience
- Practical, measurements, lab
- Customer interactions
- Experience in audio product development
- Mixed signal experience (analog and digital)
- Digital filter design knowledge
Please send your application, together with your resume (cv) to: email@example.com