B2B Marketing Manager
Trustap is on the move! We are a well funded startup offering an exciting new technology to the ever-growing electronic payments industry. Our unique product shields users from the risks associated with peer to peer transactions by briefly holding payments until both buyer and seller are satisfied with the outcome. Great news for users, terrible news for scammers!!
We recently announced the first of many integrations with key classifieds platforms and are now looking to build on this success by appointing a passionate, ambitious B2B Marketing Manager. We have big plans for the next 12 months and your team will be central to Trustap’s continued success!
This role is based in Cork, but remote candidates will be considered.
- Being a key stakeholder in Trustap’s B2B marketing strategy, including goals, KPIs and frameworks.
- Leading B2B marketing communications across all relevant channels.
- Develop strong long-term relationships with relevant marketing suppliers, ensuring rigorous procurement processes and competitive rates.
- Working with internal stakeholders to deliver highly effective lead generation campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with your Head of Marketing and stakeholders throughout the leadership team.
Candidates should have:
- A minimum 2 years experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally within Fintech
- Demonstrable experience of your success in a high growth business (extra points if this was a startup!)
- A proactive approach to industry developments, and the ability to spot marketing opportunities ahead of the curve.
- Ability to write effective, compelling copy.
- The personality to challenge C level strategy where your experience suggests an alternative route.
- Equity options in a fast growing FinTech business
- Contributory pension scheme
- Contributory health insurance cover
- A budget to choose your own IT equipment
- Quarterly company party & plenty of social opportunities in between!
- Remote work options